<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Impeach Bush Coalition
A United Coalition of Bloggers for the Impeachment of George W. Bush

Book Review-- "The Case For Impeachment"

Wednesday, May 24, 2006
I recently had a chance to read the new book by David Lindorff and Barbara Olshansky entitled The Case for Impeachment (published by Thomas Dunne Books).

Now, I fancy myself as being somewhat of a news junkie. I read a lot. I keep up on the blogs. I avoid television news. I believe this gives me a pretty good understanding of the current state of affairs in this country. But when I read The Case for Impeachment, something happened. Suddenly, everything just clicked together. All of it.

The Case for Impeachment is a well-researched and concisely written book about the Bush presidency, including all of its transgressions and political crimes. With an informed basis in constitutional law, the book tackles a laundry list of high crimes and misdemeanors.

There is a profound lesson to be learned by witnessing all of the administration's crimes, juxtaposed one after the other. Even for a news junkie like myself, I came away from this book with a far greater appreciation for the need to impeach our pitiful President.

But you don't have to be a news junkie to love this book. The book is so concisely written that the book would also speak well to those people who don't have time to stay up on all the news. I'd say this book would be a great purchase for anybody trying to convert a recovering W lover. I highly recommend The Case for Impeachment.