Friday, December 23, 20051. Familiarize yourself with "The Question.":
"The Bush administration simply cannot answer this one question - if time was of the essence, why didn't they conduct the searches and get the warrants after the fact, something that is allowed under the FISA law? They conducted the searches alright, but they never once sought the retroactive warrants."
2. Send an email to all of these media folks and ask them "The Question."
3. Sign Senator Boxer's petition.
4. Contact your Senator.
5. Contact your congressman.
6. Contact Congressman Pete Hoekstra too.
7. File a Freedom of Information Act request HERE.
8. Sign John Conyers' petition to censure and investigate impeachment.
9. Join the guerilla marketing campaign.
10. Make a donation to ImpeachPAC.
11. Join the Impeach Bush Coalition.
12. Email various State Legislators for impeachment, pursuant to Jefferson Manual Rule 603.
13. Print out, sign, and send a petition to the United States House of Representatives.
(Thanks to Redneck Mother for inspiring the list.)
***UPDATE*** The HTML version of this checklist is now available HERE. Please feel free to cut and paste the HTML version onto your blog so that we can spread the word!