<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Impeach Bush Coalition
A United Coalition of Bloggers for the Impeachment of George W. Bush

The Good, The Bad... And The Funny

Thursday, February 02, 2006
Here are some responses from our email campaign...so far.


THE GOOD


From Rep. David Zuckerman of Vermont:
Ken-
Thank you for sending this to me. I have been very interested in why
impeachment process has not been started. I will forward this to
legislative council to see how to proceed.

Thank you-
Rep. David Zuckerman
Burlington (Progressive)

Note: Rep. Zuckerman is running for Congress!


THE BAD


From Larry Liston of Colorado:
KEN,
Not only no, but HELL NO.
Take me off your list.

Rep. Larry Liston

THE FUNNY


From IBC Member Ken Grandlund of the blog Common Sense, in response to Rep. Liston's "HELL NO" email:

"Dear Rep. Liston,

Thanks so much for your considerate response to my letter.
It is always nice to hear back from an elected official is such a professional manner.
I will be sure to contact you in the future regarding issues of importance to our nation.

Sincerely,

Ken Grandlund"


Thanks to Ken Grandlund of Common Sense!!